Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Christmas List

It is getting to that time where everyone asks me what I want from Christmas. Well here is the list.

1. High School Class Ring (I have always wanted it even if it is been five years since I graduation)
2. My High School Varsity Jacket
3. Desk
4. Internet (Wifi at the house)
5. Nook or Kindle Fire
6. Gift Cards (Lane Byrant, Barnes&Noble, and/or Amazon)
7. Books
  • To Heaven with Diana
  • A Man of the Beatitudes: Pier Giorgio Frassati
  • YOUCAT
  • Dominican Preaching in the Providence of St. Joseph
  • Supplement to Liturgy of the Hours of the Order of Preachers
  • Fenwick Papers: Fr. Luke Tancrell
  • Extreme Makeover: Teresa Tomeo My friend got it for me
  • True Devotion to Mary: St. Louis de Montfort
  • The Secret of the Rosary: St. Louis de Montfort
  • Dialouge of St. Catherine
  • Saint Gianna Molla: Pietro Molla
  • Life of Christ: Fulton Sheen
  • Holy Women: Benedict XVI
8. Lace Veil (I would like a longer one and please black would be nice)
9. Laptop (this one I am using is going to die soon)
10. PlayStation 2
11. Video Games
  • Kingdom Hearts 1
  • Kingdom Hearts 2
  • Legend of Dragoon
12. Cards (Because it doesn't really matter if I get the top 11 things, a Card is always wonderful)
13. Prayers (Those are wonderful too)

No comments: