Thursday, September 29, 2011

Archangels and Birthday....


It is the feast day of the Archangels: Michael, Gabriel, and Raphael. I know more about Saints Michael and Gabriel because of their significance in the New Testament, Saint Raphael I have yet to read the Angel involvement in the Bible. I am still a baby Catholic and to learn is a great for me for me to know God and His love for me, I learn from His Saints. To learn more about these three please I recommend going to this site: Archangels' Information/Biography

Twenty-two years ago a little boy was born. That little boy is now a over six foot young man who is trying to find his way in the world. His is my little brother, Ryan. I cannot believe how old he is, but that could be because I can see him other than my little brother. I know I have not been the best older sister, but then again we were two people who coped with a horrible past together. I know I have finally come through the ordeal, but he on the other is stuck in my opinion in his lost childhood. He needs confidence and prayers.

So, I have two presents for him: a DVD (which I will get sometime this weekend) and prayers. I ask all of you who read this blog post to please pray for my little brother, Ryan. I only hope that this year his birthday will be a start of a better year.

God Bless,
Nikita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Raphael's feast day is my birthday :). He is in the book of Tobit. He is the patron saint of medicine.