Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Since my last entry, I have improved in my mood, there are multiple reasons for this one of the reasons is Fr. Michael, OP the pastor of St. Patrick's parish, but is also Spiritual Director for the 20s Group decided that it would be nice since there were few of us and it being the last week of Advent that during Holy Hour to hear Confessions as well.

What a blessing and I thanked God for this little answered prayer. I had wanted to go to Confession, but just had not had the time to go. Thanks be God for that wonderful gift. (That reminds me to write about something, but I will do that later)

Christmas was very good, I got to spend with my families and got wonderful gifts no matter if it was just a hug and love. I will say the best part of Christmas was when my fiance, JR opened his Christmas presents from both Camille and I. We got him Volume One and Two of the Liturgy of the Hours. His reaction was not expected. He began to cry and was I wanted to cry, for he said to the effect that he would never deserve such a wonderful gift.

I will blog more later, but wanted to write a little and say, Merry Christmas, hope the next ten days of Christmas will be wonderful for all of you.

God Bless,
Nikita

No comments: