Tuesday, December 27, 2011

When the snow begins....instead there is rain.

I am utterly tired and I have no idea why. I have also been ignoring my dear friend, Camille. It is probably I am ignoring her calls because I feel that I am just bugging her and making her feel she has to be around me so I do not want her to feel that way. I might also be tired because I am still recovering from not sleeping that much last week. Maybe I am still stuck in that rut, but won't admit it.

I recently began reading a book that Camille got me for Christmas. The title is called, "Inner Peace" which has excerpt from another book. I am liking it already, but I am not giving my full opinion of the book, until I finish it. Which reminds me I need to write again on the Three Bookish Girls blog, because I am failing to update as much as I would like.

I wanted to write on this blog what I got for Christmas for I forgot to in the last one. So, here we go. Christmas Eve at Granny's I received: PlayStation 2, Kingdom Hearts 2, PlayStation memory card, one white blouse, one back skirt, socks, knee high hose, three spiritual books, a pair of boots, "The American Patriot's Almanac", and Thundercats shirt. Christmas Eve with my Daddy I received: PJ's, 2 new tops, three books of my favorite poets, and 2 DVDs. Christmas with my Mom I received: Paint Your Own Dream catcher, Plastic Candy Cane filled with M&Ms, and a laptop. Over at JR's Aunt's house I received: A check ($20), Bath&Body Works lotion, hand sanitizer, and body wash, and 2 $25 gift cards to Lane Bryant. Finally from JR's mom I got a brand new OSU shirt.

I still have presents from my stepdad's family, but since I was unable to go they are with my mom. I feel bad because it unfair to not see family that even had the ability to get you something. My stepdad's family and I are on tight thread because I cannot stand being compared to the other granddaughter who is the same age as I. I for a few years just let it slip by me, but after I would hear it constantly, I could not feel I could be around the family very much. Is that wrong of me?

Yesterday, JR and I went to Polaris to use our gift cards. It was fun, but I feel that I might of been a bitch towards JR when I should of been more understand and having a glorious time. It only happened after we left the store where I got my gift cards from, and that was at the end of our shopping day. The rest of the night went well as I expected.

Today we are going to see each other again, this is the most we have seen each other in a long while. It is wonderful, but I am wishing I could call Camille, but I am not wanting to, if that makes any sense. Well, I fear I will end this with a reminder that in five days I will be celebrating my 24th birthday.

Today is another rainy day and I am praying to God for a birthday miracle that I get some snow. The rain is depressing me.

Oh, and before I forget please pray for a dear friend of mine whom I met this past year. He was discerning with the Dominican Order and just today I got word from him that he feels he is not called to be Dominican Priest. Pray for him as he goes through his discernment to figure out what God is calling him to do.

God Bless,
Ms. Nikita, OP

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! You should call Camille; the longer you wait, the worse you'll feel. Happy almost birthday!