Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nikita's gets a Writer's Blog...not another blog :O

I am taking a page from a dear friend of mine's book. I have decided that I need a blog that is just for my writing. I thought this would be a good idea because I want a blog that I could write exclusively on just that, my stories, essays, poems, etc.

Does that mean I will not talk about my writings, absolutely not! I will post in any of my entries if I have updated the writing blog. I only hope that many of you who read my blog read my writing blog as well and maybe help me through my brain-storming process or give me good advice on what to do next or change.

And just to let you all know, I am using my pen name that I made for my fanfiction.net account and fictionpress.com account, which is: Abigail Darcy. Abigail for Abigail Adams and Darcy, well you all should know whose influence that was laid upon.

I hope to see all of you checking out the writer's blog. Which if you look at the tabs on the blog you will see a tab that states: My Writing Blog. That will open to my writer's blog. :)

Thank you and God bless,
Nikita

PS Who else loves this picture that I found on Google.com?

No comments: