Wednesday, December 28, 2011

One negative equals writing down three positives…

That is what Camille said in this morning conversation before we began our prayers. I guess I really worried her because I just would not text her back (well I did maybe once), nor would I answer her phone calls when she was able to talk to me during her work hours. The last time that happened I felt stupid for calling.


Anyways, the conversation came down to what I wrote in the title. That I should write down one negative thought I have and then write down three positive thoughts. I would like to try this, but I would say that I would see that I would have good positives and still not feel any better. Does that make any sense?

She reminds me that I need to save the last text she sent me when I do not understand how special I am to her. I kept the text, but doesn’t help that I feel my main issue is I am just not use to having friends that want to be around me and stick around me even after a year.

To have friends who wish to know me personally not just chit-chat at school or just online (which a few friends there are exceptions) . Camille tells me that I in returned gave JR and her great gifts by being their friend (to her a sister and goddaughter to him a fiancé).

I just don’t know what I have given them in return, except this depressing decay I call myself (which I know I am not always depressing, but you know what I mean).

Hopefully, I can be better and talk better to those who I consider friends, those dear to me, and not worry if I will have friends.

God Bless,

Nikita,OP

P.S. I know JR is going to kick my butt because I never went to bed.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Camille is right: you should focus on the positives. You've always tended to put yourself down and feel negative about your friendships. Think about how much Camille and J.R. mean to you. That's how much you mean to them! You are worthy of love.

I hope you got some sleep today.