Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Reflections on a early Wednesday Morning

It is literally 12:39am and I am not asleep, why some might ask, well I am not even for sure right now. I had a wonderful time with my fiancé, JR whom made me dinner. I like when he makes dinner because I know in future years he will not get to do that often with going into the Navy.

But, my favorite part of the night was just holding his hand, letting all those bad thoughts go away. I did not have to think about any of that, just JR holding my hand. I actually did say a little prayer of thanksgiving to the Lord for showing me that love existed for me.


It could not be helped that yesterday was our 30th month together and on January 8th it will be exactly one year since he asked me to marry him in the Mercy Chapel at the convent of the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist. It is amazing to think that JR would stay that long with me, with everything I exposed to him and how much crap I have put him through. But, I think that is where I am reminded of how much he loves me. I truly thank God for that too.

It is because of this knowledge that I started listening to some love songs I grew up with. It is silly, but I wanted to dance around the living room and sing the top of my lungs with the music. It is a “Sound of Music” moment I call it. I swear I should have been born during the Golden Hollywood time because it would not be so weird to sing out loud or go see a musical. :D I am thinking I will be having some of these songs played at my wedding reception.

Because I feel I should rant about this, I am really upset with one of my presents, Kingdom Hearts II for it will not work for me. My little brother, Ryan said he will return it and then get another Kingdom Hearts II even if it means getting it brand new (which I wonder is there any?). I was so excited to play Kingdom Hearts II since I have not played the game since July 2009. Oh well, guess I can wait a little longer.

God Bless,

Nikita, OP

No comments: