Friday, January 27, 2012

Thinking

Have I ever mentioned I think Belle and Rapunzel remind me a lot of myself or really, especially at the beginning of each their stories. I am bored and feel that all I have is my job to look forward to. It makes me cry. I hate how my life is, where I literally feel like a burden and I feel like I bore people because frankly I have nothing to offer. Loneliness is my disease and I cannot find that cure.

Right now I have been thinking of turning off my phone because there is no point of looking at it and face those whom I would love to see are out and about doing what they need to do today.

Lock myself in my room might be another option. This bump in my life is more like a mountain and I cannot go through it or around or even under, I have to keep the course of this mountain-like bump in my life and personally, I am always wondering when will my LIFE begin. Even my poor books are not helping.

On another note the only thing I have been thinking about is switching this personal blog to wordpress.com, I have three blogs over there and find I like the software and it is easier to connect to social networks. Added bonus, it seems there is a better amount of an audience there who would read my thoughts. Hopefully in another few days, there will be a post here letting you all know my decision on this and link you to the new blog, if it comes down to I will do that.

God Bless,
Ms. Nikita, OP

1 comment:

Laura said...

What do you foresee as the "beginning" of your life? What is it that you want to do? What potential are you not reaching? No one on earth will hand these things to you. What are your dreams, and what are you doing to get yourself there?

Pray on it if you don't know what to do, and God will lead you.